The first international pilot teaching activity for the special curriculum at Xianglin Elementary School, Alishan Township, Chiayi County.
The second demonstration teaching activity for the special curriculum at Xianglin Elementary School, Alishan Township, Chiayi County, was held from July 4-6, 109th year. The project was led by Professor Chen Yi-Heng, Director of the Creative and Innovation Research Center at National Sun Yat-sen University, who served as the project coordinator. Fifth-grade students from Yong'an Elementary School in Taipei City were invited to participate in the special curriculum to test their experiences and provide feedback for improvement.
Special thanks to:
- Principal Xing Xiao-Ping, Yong'an Elementary School, Taipei City
- Principal Huang Ying-Jia, Xianglin Elementary School, Alishan Township, Chiayi County
- Retired Director Huang Yuan-Ming and Teacher Yang Dai-Yao
- Director Liao Wan-Wen, Changfu Elementary School, Guoxing Township, Nantou County
- Retired Teacher Zeng Xiu-Yu, Datong Elementary School, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung City
- Associate Professor Xie Zhi-Ling, Graduate Institute of Educational Professional Development, Dayeh University
- Assistant Professor He Xiao-Qi, Graduate Institute of Education, Providence University
- Assistant Professor Chen Xian-Jun, Institute of Human Resource Management, National Sun Yat-sen University - for their valuable input in designing the special curriculum and providing assistance throughout the process!